As part of our ongoing partnership with Wigan Athletic, Gowing Law are delighted to offer a group of 4 Wigan Athletic fans the opportunity to experience the Executive Match Sponsorship package for their up coming home fixture vs Brentford.
As match sponsor for the day, you will benefit from:
- Exclusive Champagne Reception in the Players’ Lounge reception
- Group pitchside photograph
- Four-course fine dining experience in the Heineken Lounge
- Inclusive bar, offering draught beers, house wine and soft drinks – available up until the second half commences
- Dedicated waiting staff to ensure you and your guests are fully catered for throughout the day
- Centrally located luxery padded seats in the West Stand
- Post-match player appearance, presenting match sponsor with signed and framed Wigan Athletic shirt
- Glass fronted lounge offering views over the DW pitch
- Match day programme and team sheet
- Car parking (1 per 4 guests)
To enter, simply text code “LATICS YES” if you’ve been injured in a non-fault accident in the last 3 years or “LATICS NO” if you have not been involved in an accident to 60066 by 5pm Wednesday 27th March. All texts will be entered into the draw. T’s & C’s Apply*
*Terms and Conditions
– Cost of text is free of charge.
– All entrants may be contacted by Gowing Law to ask if they suffered a non-fault personal injury in the past 3 years.
– If you do not wish to be contacted please state ‘No Contact’, after your LATICS text to 60066
– Please see privacy terms and conditions on www.Gowinglaw.co.uk
– Draw will be made by close of business on Wednesday 27th March 2019. Winners will be notified thereafter.
A woman has been hospitalised with critical injuries after being hit by a car in Manchester.
The lady was struck whilst innocently walking along the pathway.
Police say the woman suffered serious injuries and was taken to hospital where she remains in a critical condition.
Witnesses said this was a terrible accident and that they lady who had been struck was lucky to be alive.
The lady spent 11 weeks in hospital and a further 4 months at home recovering, attending various appointments in a bid to be able to return to work. Due to the seriousness of the injuries, she has been unable to return to work meaning no income to support her family.
Have you been involved in an accident like this? Have you been unable to return to work?
At Gowing Law Solicitors our goal is to handle your case quickly and efficiently, so you can get the funds you need to rebuild your life. Fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you shortly to set up a consultation. You can also call us at 0161 808 8888 to talk to one of the Team today.
The most popular procedure of all includes enlargements, uplifts and implant replacement.
Surgery to remove excess fat from parts of the body.
Face and Neck lifts remove wrinkles and create a more youthful appearance.
Eye Bag Removal
The removal of bags from around the eyes.
Making breasts smaller, one in twenty of all breast operations is now a reduction.
Have you ever had any of these treatments? Did these treatments go to plan? Have you been left in pain or with disfigurement?
At Gowing Law our goal is to handle your case quickly and efficiently, so you can get the funds you need to rebuild your life. Fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you shortly to set up a consultation. You can also call us at 0161 808 8888 to talk to one of the Team today.