Tier 4 Student Visa
To qualify the applicant must:
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have a conditional offer on a course with a licenced Tier 4 sponsor
- Have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English up to a certain level, if you don’t you may be required to take a test
- Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your studies.
Please contact our friendly Immigration team today to get the ball rolling to study in the UK. We welcome clients from all over the world and also those in the UK.
Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa
Gowing Law Solicitors can help you successfully apply for your child to study in the UK. Our experts Immigration Team will provide you with the highest quality legal advice.
To qualify the applicant must:
- Be aged 4 to 17 years old
- Have a place at an educational establishment with a Tier 4 sponsor licence
The parents must show:
- That they have adequate funds to support their child throughout their duration in the UK. If the child is placed with a UK carer, they would be required to have a minimum of £560 per month to support the child student. If the child is aged under 12 and is accompanied by a parent or guardian, they will be required to demonstrate £1535 for each month they remain in the UK.
Short-Term Study Visa
As a short term student, you can stay in the UK for six months to study a short course (including an English language course) or make research, or up to 11 months for studying the English language in the UK.
To qualify you must the applicant must:
- Book a course in the UK at an accepted place of study
- Have enough money to pay for return trip from the country of origin and back.
- Have enough money to support yourself without working or claiming public funds
Why choose Gowing Law Solicitors to help secure your Study Visa?
Our dedicated solicitors are Immigration law specialists. You can be confident that your application will be completed to the highest standard. We will:
- Provide you with detailed instructions in regards to Immigration regulations as well as the specific procedures required by the Home Office and UKBA which are relevant to you case
- Answer any questions about your case and give you our honest professional opinion on the merits of your case
- Explain to you all documentation that needs to be submitted alongside your application
- Complete your application for you to the highest standard and answer any questions you may have
- If needed, prepare a sponsorship declaration and explain the process in detail
- Draft a letter of representation that will support your application for a short term student visa.
- Communicate with the UKBA and the Home Office to ensure a quick decision in regards to your application for a short term student visa.
- Protect your interests during the entire process and will keep you informed while the application is pending with the Home Office
You might have heard about us…
Authorised & Trusted
Gowing Law are trusted by the people who they have helped in sucuring the compensation they deserve, with fantastic reviews across all review sites including Trustpilot & Google Reviews.