Here at Gowing Law Solicitors we have a new opening for a New Claims Manager (Salary to be confirmed)
Must have previous experience.
Hours are Monday – Thursday:10:30 – 18:30, Friday:09:30 – 17:30
- To manage a team of up to 12 Administrators in a timely and pro-active manner to deliver excellent client care from initial contact through to file allocation to include tasks beyond this point also as presented and maintain an excellent client relationship to ensure maximum client retention and satisfaction measures are met.
- To meet team conversion targets against leads presented including pending claims.
- To track and report on weekly retention by Administrator and Introducer.
- To ensure DPA and compliance measures are adhered to at all times.
- Complete supervisor tasks as delivered through case management system.
- Conduct training to ensure Administrators are able to carry out their daily tasks.
- Monitor and manage abandoned calls.
- Early identification and escalation of any issues including introducer or process and proposed remedial actions.
- Management of Team Task Pad.
- Operational point of contact for day to day escalations from sign up agents.
- Monitoring of ATE applications, exception reporting and early identification of process issues and remedial actions.
- Review and management of team inactive cases (30 days plus)
- Monitoring of ID enquiries, exception reporting and early identification of process issues and remedial actions.
- Monitoring of MID and CRIF searches.
- Manage performance within the team and addressing under performance in accordance with the company Performance Improvement Plan Policy.
- Ensure all new cases are set up on Proclaim with efficiency and accuracy.
- To Ensure all MI is updated and accurate.
- Ensure all efforts are made to obtain full information including insurer calls were required.
- Lead, manage and develop the team to deliver results through coaching and mentoring, generate a vibrant positive team oriented culture focused on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensure Attendance and Punctuality levels are maintained on the team and addressed where issues arise. Return to Works will be completed on each member of the team when they take unauthorised absences in accordance with the Attendance Management Policy.
- Conduct and document Quarterly reviews with all Administrators, achievements and shortfalls will be addressed and plans implemented where improvements are needed. Any concerns should be highlighted to senior management.
- Monthly Probation Reviews will be completed on all new members of staff for a period of 6 months and any concerns highlighted to senior management.
- In conjunction with senior management recruitment, selection and induction activities.
- Undertake call monitoring in order to identify training needs and to audit the quality of customer service. Feedback to be given in the week that the call is monitored and signed of by both parties. The outcome of the call monitoring should also be documented in the individuals quarterly review.
- Provide technical guidance to Administrators to assist with more complex cases.
- Ensure effective communication and engagement across the team.
- Ensure all people management policies and procedures are adopted in conjunction with senior management.
- Ensure all scripting is adhered to.
- Ensure all members of the team adhere to the Clear Desk Policy.
To ensure the following:-
- An excellent level of client care throughout;
- All SLAs (internal and external) are met.
- All Administrators within the Team communicate with their clients in a clear, concise and courteous manner avoiding legal jargon where possible.
- All Administrators within the Team proactively progress all cases by use of the case management system, ensuring in the process the accuracy of the data stored in the background.
- That all Administrators within the team escalate any risks, complications or areas of uncertainty.
- All Administrators within the Team escalate any client concerns or complaints.
- To review and approve any rejected cases.
- That all fee earners contact clients by telephone and maintain regular
- To demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines and be self sufficient.
- Be able to achieve all financial and administrative targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work, including hours of working.
- All Administrators demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team, while maintaining responsibility for their own tasks.
- Compliance with Lexcel and/or client service standards, client care and protocols.
- Effective planning, organisation and decision making skills and work to deadlines and time limits.
- To deal with any client complaints raised within the Team.
- To make and take inbound and outbound calls.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org