Have you been injured in a beauty salon?.
The beauty industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK. Average spend for both men and women is up as treatments which were once considered to be a luxury or an occasional treat are now a routine part of people’s hair and beauty regimes. While women still account for most of the salon visits, the growth in male grooming remains strong with 20% of salon customers now being men. Unfortunately, though the industry is unregulated and frequently relies on unqualified, inexperienced staff to carry out complicated procedures.
At Gowing Law we have a dedicated Team to help and advise you.
- Did they fail to carry out a patch test?
- Were products too hot or too cool to work effectively?
- Were waxing strips removed incorrectly?
- Have you been burnt or suffered a skin tear?
- Did you have an allergic reaction to a product?
- Have you been injured by the equipment used by the beautician?
- Was the equipment on an incorrect setting?
Choose Gowing Law for your Beauty Claim
However you suffered your injury, contact Gowing Law for confidential, expert advice today. Call us on 0161 808 8888. Our dedicated Beauty Claims Team will offer you the specialist help you need on these frequently complex cases. We will ensure that you have access to the right medical when preparing the medical evidence we need to win your claim. In additional to your injuries, we can recover the cost of any ongoing treatments required to repair the injury and any damage caused.
Get Started Now
Not sure if you can make a claim? Contact us today for a quick and honest assessment of your claim. Don’t give up before finding out if you have a case.